Brookwater Dress Circle Construction Update
We are very excited to provide you with an update on the construction progress at Dress Circle in Brookwater. Dress Circle has earned the reputation as the ‘jewel’ in the Brookwater crown. The progress being made is impressive with over 40 homes either completed, under construction or about to commence construction. These stunning new homes are coming together thanks to the hard work of the fantastic team of workers, consultants and contractors who have been responsible for building everything from the beautiful entry statements to the new homes on site.
Brookwater is designed to create a sense of community in a picturesque location with plenty of green spaces and facilities that are perfect for families. The precinct includes walking trails, parks and playgrounds, and a range of other amenities that cater to the needs of residents.
Recognised by the Prime Minister as a city of national significance your family will enjoy the synergy and connectivity created by this very unique Greater Springfield Community. Sharing a common boundary with Brisbane, Springfield is on track to become Brisbane’s second CBD. With over $18 billion invested in the City to date, Springfield will have an end value of $88 billion when complete and offer its residents a unique opportunity to live, work, play and enjoy their life within a 10 min city.
The local community of Springfield has recently welcomed an exciting addition with the brand new Brisbane Lions Stadium, the first national sporting stadium for women. Located just 5 minutes from Brookwater, this stadium is set to attract large crowds from across the country and will undoubtedly become a hub of activity and excitement. This is a fantastic development for the area and is sure to bring in investment and opportunities for growth, making Brookwater an even more desirable place to live.
In addition to the brand new Brisbane Lions Stadium, the local community of Springfield is also set to benefit from the expansion of The Mater Hospital, which is just minutes from Brookwater. The hospital is about to commence construction on expanding into a public hospital, which will undoubtedly provide improved access to healthcare for residents in the area. This expansion is a significant development for the community and will bring in further investment and employment opportunities, making Brookwater an even more desirable place to live.
Key achievements in Greater Springfield:
• Population of 46,000, growing at 5.8% p.a.
• Connected by major road networks – only 28 kms to city
• 2 Railway Citytrain Stations – 35 mins all stops to city
• Major Shopping centre – Orion Shopping Centre by Mirvac
• Mater Private Hospital – which is approved for expansion
* Mater Public Hospital – due to start construction shortly
• University of Southern Queensland
• TAFE Campus
• Orion Lagoon alongside the beautiful Robelle Domain Parklands
• Aveo Senior Living
• Extensive Sporting Ovals
• Commercial Precinct – incl GE Qld Headquarters & Polaris Data Centre
• 11 incredible public and private schools – such as St Peter’s Lutheran College, St Augustine’s Catholic College and The Springfield Anglican College.
• AFLW Brisbane Lions Springfield Stadium is now open